Work legalization

Every time when employer in Poland wants to give a job to a foreiger, he needs to obtain a work permit for his non-polish citizen employee. What you should know about it?

All information about such a permit can be found here. There is also available a work permit application generator. As mentioned above, the entity applying for a work permit is the employer, not the employee!

The matter looks a bit different when you apply for a temporary residence permit and a work permit in Poland at the same time (the so-called single permit). Then you are the one applying for the permit. The procedure looks almost the same as in the case of applying for a temporary residence permit in Poland, but here additionally, you have to enclose to your application attachment number 1 (available also through the application generator). Remember, that it has to be signed by your employer.

%d bloggers like this: