Pomerania’s largest science and technology parks are located in Gdynia, Gdańsk, Kwidzyn and Słupsk. Both Polish and foreign entrepreneurs can make use of their facilities.
• Pomeranian Science and Technology Park Gdynia (PPNT) – the largest park of this type in Poland
• Baltic Port of New Technologies – 7 thousand sqm of modern B+ class office space located on the premises of the former Gdynia Shipyard
• Gdańsk Science and Technology Park (GPN-T) – located in the immediate vicinity of Gdańsk University of Technology, Medical University of Gdańsk and the University of Gdańsk; hosts over 100 companies
• Gdansk Business Incubator STARTER – takes care of the development of the startup ecosystem in the city, offers coworking space, organises conferences and trainings
• Kwidzyn Industrial and Technological Park (KPPT) – profiled as the region’s center for innovations in green energy (research, production, service and power management technology)
• Slupsk Technology Incubator (SIT) – located in Slupsk Special Economic Zone, offers 2 800 sqm of modern office space complete with labs (automation, robotics, visual systems and renewable resources labs)
- Space3.ac – It is acceleration program for startups, young technology companies, programmers, and scientific teams but also for corporations looking for a personalized solution to their problem.
These are spaces for innovators creating cutting edge products, services and initiatives. They actively support the community of entrepreneurs, creators and scientists by Creative coworking space, workshops and meetings for entrepreneurs, creators, scientists and services for life-science sector: research, consultancy, equipment lease, R&D projects.